Composite Portland cement is a type of hydraulic cement that hardens due to its combination with water and hydration reaction. This type of cement is made from a combination of hydraulic lime and clay and plays a very important role in the construction industry.
prohibited usage :
- Use with caution in cold and frosty weather.
- For works such as facade and tiling, after type cement is the second priority.
Properties of Composite Portland Cement:
- More sealing, more efficiency
- High ultimate resistance
- Better workability, flow and more pumping capability
- Less water demand
- Reduce dandruff on concrete
- Better adhesion between concrete and rebar components
- Maintain and retain more water in the cement paste
- Better resistance to chemical agents, especially sulfates in seawater due to lower permeability
Product specifications table
4000 (Cm2 / g)